The new MILOS MT-PA5030 PA fly tower was designed for live events that require a compact PA fly tower for small systems that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Set up is easy. Only a few 290 QTV truss components are needed to erect the tower and only 2 persons are required to accomplish this feat. Due to a height of just under 5 meters, approvals by authorities are not necessary. The design allows for placement of base cabinets or amplifier racks on top of the outriggers.
- Footprint at set up is 2.5 x 2 m (width x depth)
- Max. load 300 kg
- Max. height 5m
- 1.5 m2 max. front surface area of the PA
- 1.0 m2 max. side surface area of the PA
- 50 kg required ballast
- 20m/s in-service wind loading
- Out-of-service wind loading as per DIN-EN 13814
- Base frame is V-shaped steel centrepiece with set of 2 bespoke and 2 long MT2 outriggers
- Lifting operations with either electrical or manual chain hoists
- Head block equipped with double pulley system for attachment of safety chain or safety wire parallel to lifting chain.
- Multiple attachment points on base for connection of hoists and safeties
View the Product Here
Download the Milos Complete Product Catalogue Here
Call or e-mail us today for more information firstname.lastname@example.org