Industry Standard 50A 5 Pin 3 Phase PDL Plugs and Sockets, this range of Robustly Constructed Connectors
Male Cable Plug “Angled” IP66 PDL PDL56PA550
Full PDL Range Available
Since the beginning of the 1980s the 56 Series has earned a reputation for top performance in resistance to the harsh treatment of industrial environments. Designed and developed in conjunction with practising electrical contractors.Features include:
• Easier switch and socket operation
• Modern contoured profile
• 56 Series heritage look and fully backwards compatible• Reduction of potential dirt build-up areas
• Improved strength and reliability
This new release takes the range to a new level, but the fundamental benefits that make 56 Series what it is today remain:
• Proven IP66 Protection: Laboratory tested and field proven
• Superior impact strength: Hi-impact polycarbonate materials used in 56 Series are proven and tested to operate in extreme temperatures from -40° to +55˚C
• High level of switch performance: Rated up with the best in the business with most switches being motor rated with AC23A and AC3 to IEC60947-3
• Specially formulated chemical resistance: In the conditions this range is required to operate, one plastic will not do for all.
Resistant orange and white have been developed for environments where harsh chemicals are used.
• Solvent bonding capability: 56 Series PVC enclosures are able to be solvent bonded to standard PVC conduit fittings using recommended sealants.
• Greater UV resistance: 56 Series materials are engineered and proven to provide a higher degree of protection than comparable products
• Full range of matching gear: The most comprehensive range available catering for the complete solution, allowing the job to be done properly
• Modules making assembly simple: From a single switch or socket, up to a full 16 gang station, the 100x100mm module design allows customer builds and modification tosuit a massive range of requirements
• Quick, easy, and safe wiring: Designed and engineered with the installer in mind, the 56 Series offers many simple and innovative features to assist Some products with electronic components do not reach these extremes, these will be listed with the accompanying installation guidelines