City Theatrical RadioScan Spectrum Analyzer
RadioScan Spectrum Analyzer RadioScan Spectrum Analyzer is a 900MHz and 2.4GHz spectrum analyzer (includes a RadioScan hardware dongle and accompanying free RadioScan software) that enables you to easily visualize radio energy that is otherwise invisible to you. Using RadioScan helps you to create a broadcast plan that optimizes available spectrum in your area, and helps prevent interference with other mission critical radio devices near you.
RadioScan shows all radio activity near you in your chosen frequency, including frequency hopping gear like wireless DMX, as well as Wi-Fi networks, Bluetooth, wireless headsets, video transmitters, cordless phones, baby monitors, and microwave ovens. RadioScan can view spectrum data either in Spectrogram View or Waterfall View, and snapshots can be taken of both in the program. Scans of any length can be recorded, saved, emailed and played back with the RadioScan software, without the need for the RadioScan hardware dongle.
By identifying SSIDs, broadcast channel, and the signal strength of wireless networks, RadioScan can help IT departments setup, maintain, and troubleshoot their wireless installations.
For users of Multiverse wireless DMX/RDM products, RadioScan will guide you in creating the optimum broadcast plan for your production.
RadioScan is compatible with both PC and MAC computers.
- 900MHz and 2.4GHz spectrum analyzer with dual band antenna
- Finds all radio activity nearby in chosen spectrum
- Identifies SSID and signal strength of Wi-Fi networks
- Shows either Spectrogram or Waterfall view
- Can record and play back scans of unlimited length
- Takes and saves snapshots
- Records text notes on scans
- Prompts Multiverse SHoW IDs
- Compatible with PC and Mac computers (USB to USB-C cable provided)
- Designed and built in the USA by City Theatrical
5988-radioscan-cut-sheet.pdf – 790.10 KB