DECIMATOR Design – MD-CROSS 2 – HDMI/SDI Cross Converter
The MD-CROSS is a truly portable converter, that incorporates a new easy to use LCD and button control system. This gives you easy access to all of the amazing features that have been unavailable without a computer until now. The days of having to play with annoying dip switches or having to carry around a computer to change a simple setting are gone.
HDMI / SDI CROSS CONVERTER with Scaling, Frame Rate Conversion, Overlays, Video Test Pattern Generator and Audio Tone Generator. Includes the same Down Up Cross Converter from our multi-award winning MD-DUCC, allowing either the HDMI or SDI input to be scaled and/or frame rate converted to the required standard.
- Supports both 3G level A and B on the input and output. Allowing conversion between A and B.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler.
- 4 x (3G/HD/SD)-SDI outputs, that allow it to be used as a 1 to 4 distribution amplifier. Output pair 1 can either be a copy of the SDI input (default) or the same as pair 2.
- Horizontal and/or Vertical image flipping via the built in scaler
- Professional 3G/HD/SD Test Pattern Generator