To get the most from the best in mixing console technology, you need the finest I/O rack available. So meet the DiGiCoSD Rack, delivering up to 192kHz high resolution analogue I/O converters and multiple digital formats including: MADI, AES, ADAT and Aviom.
Based on nine years of digital touring experience with the D and SD Series consoles, we’ve completely redesigned the SD7’s new rack to provide a wealth of improvements to complement its state-of-the-art sample rate. Based around the Stealth FPGA technology that delivers the SD7’s acclaimed sonic quality, the SD Rack with Multiple Synchronous I/O is the ultimate upgrade for your SD7.
SD Rack I/O Modules
The following modules are available.
- 192kHz Mic/Line Input Card
- 192kHz Analogue Output Card
- AES/EBU Output Card
- AES/EBU Input /Output Card (BNC)
- AES/EBU Input/Output Card with bi-directional sample rate conversion
- AES/EBU Input Card
- AES-42 Input Card for digital microphones
- ADAT Input/Output Card with optical connections
- Aviom D-16c A-Net Card
- HD-SDI Card
- Dante In/Out Card