ETC EOS Ti Console
Eos Titanium (or Eos Ti®) is ETC’s flagship lighting control desk, with powerful hardware, easy-to-navigate software, and the right tools to realize art within the tight timetable of professional productions. Ti speaks the language of light, with no complicated command syntax to get in the way of your design.
Ti features large-format, high-resolution articulating multi-touch displays with a substantial programming surface. It also offers a dedicated multi-touch encoder display, 20 user-defineable buttons, a backlit keyboard, motorized faders, multiple USB and video ports – everything to make the experience of designing and programming a breeze.
The desk’s common-sense syntax is consistent and predictable, so anyone – novices and professionals alike – can quickly get down to business. With Ti, you can work from an abstract concept of a design to a straightforward command sequence, thinking less about the mechanics of the system and more about the look of your show. The command line is fully integrated with direct selects and magic sheets, allowing you to work seamlessly from the keypad and the touchscreen controls.
S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- 4,096 or 24,576 Outputs *
- 32,768 Control Channels (mapped to any number from 1 to 99,999)
- 10,000 Cues
- 999 Cue Lists
- 999 Submasters
- 100 Fader Pages
- 4 x 1000 Palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam)
- 1000 Presets (all palette)
- 1000 Groups
- 1000 Effects (relative, absolute or step)
- 99,999 Macros
- 1000 Snapshots
- 1000 Curves
- 1000 Color Paths
- Solid- state hard drive
- USB ports for flash drives, pointing devices, keyboards
*Devices with 3 DVI connectors on the back panel can upgrade to 16,384 outputs.
- Two individually configurable ethernet ports, 802.3af compliant PSE
- ETCNet2™, Net3™ (powered by ACN), and Artnet and Avab UDP output protocols
- Four DMX-512 / RDM Ports
- Contact closure triggers via D-Sub connector
- Three female IEC connectors
- Three Display Port connectors support high-resolution external displays (1280×1024 minimum) with optional single-touch or multi-touch screen control. Display port to DVI adaptors are provided.
- USB multipurpose (11 ports)
- MIDI Timecode, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Notes through Gateway
- SMPTE Timecode through Gateway
- OSC Transmit and Receive
- UDP Transmit and Receive
- Contact closure (12 analog inputs, 12 SPDT contact outputs, RS-232) through Gateway