Le Maitre Salamander Quad Pro
Salamander Quad Pro is the latest flame unit from Le Maitre, following on from the successful Salamander and extending Le Maitre’s flame family offering.
The Salamander Quad Pro is a larger, more versatile system than the Salamander. A four canister system, it can be operated with each canister being fired independently and the option of multiple colours being loaded to provide a truly stunning visual display from a single machine. Firing the canisters sequentially can also be used to increase the duration of the effect, with up to 120 hits in total and each flame reaching around 3.5m -4.5m* in height. Alternatively, all four canisters can be fired at the same time to produce a much bigger single flame reaching up to a spectacular 6m-8.5m* – terrific for stadiums! (*Flame heights are approximate and depend upon fluid colours used)
- A unique firing system which eliminates internal valves and accumulators, thus minimising the chance of the system becoming blocked or leaking.
- Canister-based fluids, offering an ideal solution for anyone wanting to create a propane-style flame without the headaches.
- A choice of colours – natural, red and green as well as a choice of fuels – butane/propane (natural canisters) and where the use of propane isn’t permitted, ethanol/methanol (red and green canisters), provide a great alternative solution.
- A number of safety features including a safety tilt sensor as well as ignitor monitoring are also incorporated.
- The unit is operated through DMX, 5 channels (Ignitor plus 4 Fire Channels), and Ignitor Channel Address can be set independently from fire channels (eg, Fire: 2, 3, 4, 5; Ignitor: 12).
- A key feature of the original Salamander is its small footprint at just 204x170x433mm, and despite housing 4 canisters, the new Salamander Quad Pro is almost as compact at just 260x330x433mm.
Le-Maitre-Salamander-Quad-Pro-Datasheet.pdf – 203 KB