Neutrik DMX Terminators
3 or 5 Pin Male XLR DMX Terminators – used on the last lighting fixture to terminate the DMX 512 signal.
These are used on the last lighting fixture on the circuit to terminate the DMX512 data signal. Available in 3-pin and 5-pin male versions.
They are housed in Neutrik XX series connector bodies with red glands, and are labelled ‘DMX terminator’ under a protective transparent ring.
Features & Benefits
- Improved chuck type strain relief provides higher pull-out force and makes assembly easier and faster
- Sleek and ergonomic design – valuable and handy
- Rugged zinc diecast shell, longlasting and dependable
- Internal thread on shell is well proteced against any damage
- Branded with unique hologram – guarantees genuine and authentic Neutrik product