Prolyte EasyFrame B – Frame Racks
EasyFrame B is a support frame suitable for indoor or outdoor use. The frame racks are available in several heights and lengths. The frames connect to the legs with a standard 4-way connection by means of a locking pin. Due to the closed topside, assembly is possible with only one technician. After positioning, the frames are stable and freestanding, and will not topple over. Spindle feet, placed in the bottom of the frames, make it possible to level the stage at an exact position and to vary the height of your stage floor.
• Can absorb horizontal forces resulting from eventual wind forces on the roof.
• Interfaces for all Prolyte roof systems available.
• Fit for various brands of staging by using special adapters to secure your decks.
• The maximum allowable load of 750 kg/m2 and 10% horizontal load
• Standard stage elements provide your stage floor.
• Fast assembly, no tools and a minimum amount of loose parts.
Stages are often used in combination with temporary roof structures. If used correctly, the weight of your stage floor may lower the ballast values of your roof construction. The EasyFrame B support system is constructed such that the complete stage floor is interconnected. If the stage is lifted at one end, the complete stage will be lifted. Only constructions that comply with these criteria may act as ballast system for roof constructions. Apart from this fact, the EasyFrame B is suitable to absorb the horizontal forces resulting from the base sections of the roof towers. Prolyte can supply interfaces for the smaller Prolyte roof systems.