Rosco Revo Dual Indexing Gobo Rotator DMX
Reflected water, flickering fire, gentle rain, blowing clouds, swaying trees, rippling waves, shimmering light, exploding fireworks, spiraling tornadoes, twinkling stars, morphing textures, spinning logos, eye-catching signage. This is just part of an endless list if effects that lighting designers will create using the REVO™ dual indexing rotator and Rosco steel and glass gobos.
- Hi temperature silicon belt drive for silent operation
- Uses 24v industry standard PSU (sold separately) for quick compatibility in most lighting rigs
- Dual, independent stepper motors allow for any combination of speed and direction between gobos
- Precise and reliable stepper driver provides constant torque to prevent stalls even at slow speeds
- 8- or 16bit indexing control on both gobos allows a designer to create effects without limits
- 7 modes of DMX control for maximum flexibility at the console
- Gobo installs using a unique threaded collar to prevent slipping with gobos from 0.1 -3.5mm thick
- Innovative “Friction Lock” for secure installation
We also hire this item, contact us for more info, firstname.lastname@example.org
REVO™ does it all. Everything a designer needs from a gobo rotator in a reliable, silent package. REVO is compatible with the same 24v devices already hung for your I-Cues, scrollers*, and similar accessories. Daisy chain up to 10 REVO on a 200 watt power supply. Independent control of both gobos with a speed range from 0.5 – 24RPM lets you fine tune the most subtle slow ripples or a blazing roaring inferno. If you need precise orientation in your effects, select either 8 or 16bit indexing (1.45-degree or 0.005-degree precision). Logos aligning, clocks ticking, ships rocking, tornados whirling houses onto witches — REVO does it all.
* Check pin configuration of your scrollers to insure compatibility. Wybron ColorRam is not compatible with Revo power supplies.
REVO is ready for any user. Simple 2 channel control of both gobos. Working from a more sophisticated lighting desk? Invert the speed profile to mimic automated lighting profiles with center “0” and 100% at 1/99 (1/254). Low resolution indexing uses 4 channels of control, high resolution uses 6 channels. And in each case the operator can configure the REVO for linear speed control of center inverse mode. Regardless of your experience level, the type of desk in use or your preferred programming profile, REVO is ready for any user.
Power: 24VDC 1A max (20w draw on PSU)
Connector Type 4-Pin XLR data cable Input and Pass Thru
Pin Configuration: Pin 1. GRND, Pin 2. Data -, Pin 3. Data , Pin 4. 24v DC
Fixture Compatibility: ETC Source Four, ETC S4 Zoom, Selecon Pacific, Selecon Pacific Zoom, Strand SL, Altman Shakepseare
Gobo Type: Metal, Glass, Effects Glass
Gobo Size: OD Max 86mm (3.39in), OD Min 80mm (3.15in), IA Max 75mm (2.95), Thickness Max: 3.5mm (0.14in)
Speed: 0.5rpm – 24rpm
Precision: 370-degree, 8-Bit Indexing – 370-degree (1.45-degree steps), 370-degree, 16-Bit Indexing – 370-degree (0.005-degree steps)
Control: DMX512 – 7 operation modes using 2, 4, or 6 channels of DMX.
Physical: 4.67in x 10.875in x 0.53/2.4in, 119mm x 276.2mm x 13.5/62mm
Weight: 31 oz (880g)
Carton: 11.625 x 11.25 x 3.5in