Seaward Electronics PAC 3760DL PAT Tester inc RCD Testing!
New Zealand’s most cost effective data logging appliance tester – downloads test results to your electronic logbook. Test appliances, 10mA/30mA portable & fixed RCDs and three phase appliances with optional adaptor.
Never have to hand write your log book again!
The Seaward PAC3760 DL is based on the PAC3760 series, New Zealand’s most popular and easiest to use appliance testers. The PAC3760 DL includes download of test results to any spreadsheet or database program – no special software required!
The PAC3760 DL is a next generation PAT tester. It conducts earth bond, insulation, polarity, portable RCD tests and fixed RCD tests, as well as Leakage Current Tests for Class I and Class II appliances and 3 phase appliances with optional adaptors.
PAC3760 DL Features:
- “Plug N Print” test tag printing – optional PAC-OPT test tag printer
- Single push button operation
- Battery & mains powered
- Pass/Fail indication and actual readings
- Senses an IEC or extension lead and conducts a polarity test
- Detects if the appliance under test is not switched “On”
- 10mA & 30mA portable and fixed RCD trip time tests
- In-Built isolation transformer
- Stores 999 test results and downloads CSV file
- 3 phase leakage test – optional 3 phase adaptor required