Sennheiser HD 400 PRO Over Ear Headphones
When working at home or in the studio, you need your mix to sound as it does when your listeners hear it. The HD 400 PRO open-back studio headphones provide a natural and accurate listening experience for fine tuning your signature sound. Its lightweight design and velour earpads provide the comfort you need during long sessions. In addition, open ear cups and angled transducers allow for a wide and transparent soundstage, making the HD 400 PRO a reliable companion for those who put quality and precision above all else.
Reference-grade headphones for project and professional mixing sessions
The frequency range of HD 400 PRO was developed to be honest across the board, especially when it comes to the lower end of the spectrum. The angled transducer design allows for unique stereo imaging, reproducing the spatial sound of your mix.
In other words, what goes in is what comes out. Reproducing analytical audio, the HD 400 PRO reference headphones are your everyday tool to get the job done.
Open back, open mix
Open ear cups allow for a wide and transparent soundstage, recreating the optimal listening position found in high-end recording studios. Artifacts of a confined space are a thing of the past. These studio headphones do not construe, but rather ensure neutral transparency – the groundwork for the best mixes.
- A professional’s tool with neutral sound reproduction
- Lightweight design for all-day usage
- Single-sided, coiled cable allows freedom to operate. For convenience, a straight cable is also included
- Angled transducers designed for low distortion at high SPL’s provide a spacious and accurate soundstager
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- HD 400 PRO Studio Reference Headphone
- 3 m coiled cable with 3.5 mm jack plug
- 3.5 mm jack plug to 6.3 mm adapter
- 1.8 m straight cable
- 1 Quick start guide