Sennheiser KK 105 super-cardioid microphone head
The KK 105 S is a premium quality capsule head for Sennheiser SKM 5000/5200 handheld transmitters. Its precision manufactured condenser capsule offers true Neumann sound, combined with the freedom of wireless operation and all the virtues of a rugged stage microphone: excellent pop protection, enormous SPL capability, and high feedback resistance.
The KK 105 S is optimized for close miking; a fixed low cut filter compensates for the proximity effect and ensures clear bass, even if the singer’s lips touch the microphone. The headgrille is made of hardened steel and features a highly effective internal pop screen made of multi-layer wire gauze.
The “heavy duty” variant KK 105 HD instead uses an integrated foam screen for even greater pop protection. Thanks to careful Neumann engineering, these acoustic filters do not cause any sibilance problems.
- Neumann sound for or Sennheiser SKM 5000/5200 wireless systems
- Tight supercardioid pattern without off-axis coloration
- Feedback resistant, high rejection of rearward sound (120°)
- Unaffected by extreme sound pressure levels
- Built-in pop protection, low handling-noise
- Easy cleaning