Sennheiser ME36 -Mini Shotgun Microphone
The ME 36 super-cardioid/interference tube mini shotgun microphone head offers outstanding background noise suppression and thus excellent acoustic performance, even when speaking into it from a greater distance. The model is available in black and white color.
The ME 36 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone capsule for use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks. This mini shotgun microphone features a hyper cardioid / lobar directivity for an outstanding background noise rejection. In combination with the 15 cm short gooseneck MZH 3015 it facilitates inconspicuous placement. The ME 36 is suitable for a very wide range of applications including: presentation, conference, public address, studio, broadcast, video and others.
- Highly directional mini shotgun for prominent voice reproduction
- Elegant, pure design for inconspicuous placement
- For use with Sennheiser MZH goosenecks
- Interference tube/capsule housing rotates for optimum alignment
- Corrosion resistant gold plated contact points
- Smooth response across all frequencies
|Dimensions||Ø 8.2 x L96 mm|
|Frequency response (Microphone)||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||pre-polarised condenser microphone|
|Weight||approx. 17 g|
|Pick-up pattern||super-cardioid / lobar|
|Phantom powering||P12 to P48|
|Equivalent noise level||23 dB(A)|