SHOWTECHNIX 2 Channel Cable Ramp Protector
For stage applications and outdoor cable installations.
This Rubber Cable Protector is rated to withstand up to 10 tonne of pressure.
The fast and easy way to guard and protect valuable electrical cables and hose lines from damage and abuse while providing a method of safe crossing for constant vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
Each cable/hose line is separated and organized in its own protective channel to ensure safety.
Ideal for use in amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, and in most public, commercial, industrial, construction, and utility applications.
Size: 1000mm length x 240mm wide x 45mm high 6.5kg each. Safety warning symbols moulded into lid surface, with universal safety colours for high visibility.
- Non-conductive construction
- 2 channels for cable or hose and each channel is 32mm x 32mm
- Flap material: polyurethane
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees ~ 60 degrees Celsius
- Max Load: 5,000kg per tyre
- It can be used temporarily or secured permanently if required
- Integrated handle
- Unique “under-side” slot / tag system
Different colours and customisations available. Contact us for more information.