Swisson Premanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch XES-2T6
With the XES-2T6 Swisson introduces a Premanaged Ethernet switch which allows for fast and easy setups of advanced network installations.
The XES-2T6 comes with two aggregated trunk ports for a redundant, high-throughput connection between switches and six additional etherCON ports which can easily be assigned to groups (VLANs) that may participate in completely independent networks.
Similar to the 8-port switch XES-8G, the XES-2T6 is preconfigured so that in addition to protocols such as Art-Net and sACN, Dante can be run without the need of making additional settings. Moreover, the XES-2T6 has two built-in, independent power supply units allowing for a further improvement of the operating reliability.
- Dedicated trunk port (port aggregation)
- Group assignment (VLANs, IEEE 802.1Q compliant)
- Redundant backup power supply
- DiffServ QoS for Dante
- Non-blocking Layer 2 switch
- Link autonegotiation
- No broadcast bandwidth limitation
- Auto MDI-X
- Address lookup engine with 4000 entries