Swisson XND-4D 4-Port DIN Rail Ethernet DMX Node
XND-4D is a user-friendly Art-Net and sACN to DMX converter supporting up to for DMX universes. The DIN rail mounting as well as the RJ-45 & terminal ports predestine the XND-4D nodes for use in fixed installations.
Since most major lighting consoles and installation light controllers are capable of transmitting Art-Net data, XND-4D is all you need to take advantage of your device’s networking capability, allowing you to transmit a vast number of universes over one single network cable. Furthermore, the XND-4D is also perfectly suited to send DMX data to your fixtures from a computer or even from a mobile device. Many light control-ler programs for PC or Mac support Art-Net or sACN output natively.
With its 128×64 pixels OLED display and the intui-tive web interface, configuring the network and setting up your Art-Net or sACN preferences is no trouble at all and helpful status information is al-ways at hand.
Thanks to the integrated DMX merger, the XND-4D is capable of merging two signals together, which is a great feature for installations with multiple light controllers.
- Art-Net and sACN to DMX converter for 4 independent universes
- Supports Art-Net 1 through 4 (DMX and RDM)
- Supports sACN release and draft version
- 4 individually optically isolated DMX ports, each configura-ble as input or output
- Graphic display and encoder knob for easy configuration and precise status information
- Quick access button for each DMX port for quick selection of Art-Net or sACN universe
- Web interface for status observation, adjusting settings and firmware updates