Swisson XSD-S3 3kW Single Channel Sine Wave Dimmer
The XSD-S3 is a portable, fully RDM enabled single channel sine wave dimmer. The Swisson sine wave dimming technology has many advantages over conventional phase control dimming. As the form of the AC sine wave is always preserved, it does not produce any filament sing or electrical disturbances which could affect audio or video equipment. The output voltage and current are electronically regulated, ensuring a stable and safe output to a wide range of different loads. This also enables the dimmer to compensate fluctuations in the mains supply and detect short circuits, all while operating with a very high efficiency.
The XSD-S3 can be controlled over DMX in an 8-bit or 16-bit mode, by 0-10V analog input, and manually with the encoder knob on the device. DMX and device specific settings, such as dimmer curves or output response time, can be changed over RDM as well as directly on the dimmer, thanks to its bright OLED display. The extensive but intuitive user interface can also display detailed sensor information and offers simplified troubleshooting by issuing notifications in case something goes wrong.
- Up to 3kW output power
- No electrical disturbance, no interference
- No filament sing
- Handles a wide range of loads
- Regulated output
- High efficiency and quiet operation
- DMX and 0-10V analog input
- RDM enabled
- Intuitive user interface on a bright OLED display
- Truss mounted or freestanding operation
- Neutrik powerCON 20A or TRUE1 16A or terminal
- Neutrik XLR or terminal signal connectors