Behringer Wing Dante Card
WING Expansion Card for 64×64 Channel Audinate Dante AoIP Networking
The 64-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the WING by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks. Dante is a proprietary AoIP solution from Audinate, which also complies with the AES67 standard for improved interoperability. It uses either standard 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network. The WING-DANTE card utilizes 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. Its secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network access.
- 64-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- Low-latency 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same Dante network
- WING remote control possible on the same network, using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking
The WING’s expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The WING-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the WING-LIVE card that is pre-installed. Simply remove the outer two screws left and right and pull the card from the slot. By installing the WING-DANTE card your mixer will immediately speak Dante and interface with any Dante network infrastructure.
When the WING-DANTE card is connected to a network or personal computer, Audinate’s Dante Controller application gives you full control over configuration and signal routing among all your Dante-enabled devices in that network. Also, replacing your WING-LIVE card doesn’t mean you have to give up the live recording option. Simply add the Dante Virtual Soundcard driver to your PC or Mac to enable Ethernet-based recording and playback from your favorite DAW or application from anywhere in the Dante network.
WING-DANTE instantly makes your WING ready for integration into current Dante/AES67 installations, ensuring reliable sound in large venues such as convention centers, churches or concert halls using standard Ethernet switches (100MBs or 1 Gigabit Ethernet). This is an economical, yet powerful, way to connect I/O options in the network, allowing your software to handle signal routing remotely, rather than patching physical, wired links.
The WING-DANTE card – expanding connectivity options for WING users and integrators.