Quest QX Series 4150 Amplifier
Quest Engineering’s QX Rackmount Series amplifiers offer superior Class D performance with multi channel options across various models . Ideally suited for any installation requiring small to medium power amplification, the QX Rackmount Series offer real flexability, with auto load matching HiZ (70V or 100V) and standby functionality . HP and LP filters available on any channel make for very quick and reliable installation. The QX4300 and QX41500 offer Low impedance, 70 V or 100 V direct drive on all channels, while the QX4150 and QX4750 offer the ability to bridge channels to give 2 and 3 channel operation.
- Superior class D technology providing high performance power amplification.
- Auto Load Sensing: 4-16 Ohm, 70V – 100V Hi Z
- Energy star compliance, standby power saving mode available per channel (switchable)
- MACTM Class-D – full bandwidth PWM modulator with ultra-low distortion
- DanteTM/AES67 inputs available via Dante expansion card
- Individual volume control, standby, 80Hz HPF, 100Hz LPF,Limiter
- Short circuit protection, DC protection, under voltage protection, temperature protection, overload protection, HF protection
- URECTM universal mains switch mode power supply with Power Factor Correction (PFC) and integral standby converter
- Euroblock style amplifier I/O connectors
- High Dynamic range incorporating, DynamiQ Bass technology®