Sound Tools CAT Box 8 Stage Box
The SoundTools CAT Box 8 offers both a male XLR and a female XLR on each of the four channels allowing the CAT Box 8 to be used for inputs, outputs, or a combination. Minimize the number of cables required by running up to four channels of analog audio, DMX, AES3, or COM lines through a single shielded CAT cable. The disconnectable CAT Box stage boxes can be daisy-chained and used in multiple configurations to build the optimum modular snake system.
- Send multiple signal formats down a single shielded CAT cable
- Use as a low-cost hard-wire split
- Daisy-chain units and drop the same channels in multiple locations
- Connect two male or two female CAT Boxes together to create M-M or F-F adaptors
- Remove an internal ribbon cable jumper to convert a CAT Box 8 into two CAT Box 4 units