Theatrixx xVision Gigabit Network Switch
Professional equipment in mission-critical applications is all about reliability and confidence. So we started with a clean sheet, and built what may soon become your most trustworthy piece of equipment.
Introducing the world’s first signal converters truly designed for the road. Signal converters nowadays are used everywhere on professional A/V events, presentations, live shows and tours and often have a critical role.
Yet, they are often the weakest link in the signal chain. Low quality connectors, weak enclosure, external consumer-grade power supply, and overall barebones design that all contribute to a generally unreliable piece of equipment. They wanted to change that, so they designed the xVision Video Converters.
- Integrated power supply with locking PowerCON connector. Never rely on a cluster of wall-warts again.
- Built-in convenience 230V outlet to power nearby projector, TV, laptop, small video projector… Power bar to power both the converter and device not required anymore.
- Magnetic stacking system and non-skid rubber pad. Saves at least 10 gaffer tape rolls a year.
- Multiple mounting options: C-Clamp, wall-mount adapter, LCD mount adapter and belt adapter.
- Rugged, Tour-ready and aesthetic enclosure: The sexiest widget in your tool box, that will keep looking good for years to come.
- Plug-n-play operation; No dipswitches, buttons or menus to fumble with: It just works.
- Clear and ample status LED indicators for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy on-the-field identification with unique color and alphabetic coding system.
- Proudly designed and assembled in Canada.
Ethernet Ports (Copper)
5 x 1Gpbs Ethernet on Shielded Neutrik EtherCON
Automatic Crossover (MDI / MDI-X)
Ethernet Ports (Fiber) – optional
1 x 1Gpbs or 2.5Gpbs Optical Ethernet, SFP-based
Choice of Singlemode or Multimode
Choice of Neutrik OpticalCON DUO or QUAD,
or FiberFOX EBC connectors
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
62 mm (2.44″)
180 mm (7″)
221 mm (8.7″)
2 kg (4.4 lbs)
Alternate form factor
Also available in rackmount module (RM) with 4 ports
0-90% RH non-condensing
Built-in power supply
PowerCon True1 input / loop thru
Operational Voltage Range
In the Box
xVision Gigabit Network Switch